Les Immeubles Perron ltée
In 1915, Joseph-Euclide Perron, Eng. began as general contractor in Métabetchouan with his father, Georges Perron. In 1917, the Riverin et Riverin company in Chicoutimi contacted them to rent their steam shovel for building the City of Port Alfred’s aqueduct and sewer system. Thanks to their effective business relationship, he met and married Laure-Anna, Pitre Riverin’s daughter. He joined Riverin et Riverin and quickly became a partner. Later on, Joseph-Euclide founded the company Riverin et Perron with his stepfather. Thereafter, he became the sole shareholder of the company.
In 1949, he founded J. Euclide Perron Ltd. with his three sons, Georges-Henri, Eng., Fernand, accountant, and André, Eng. The latter developed industrial construction, a market which was booming and very promising at the time.
In 1979, Denis Perron, Eng., son of Georges-Henri, joins the company as an estimator and project manager. In 1984, it was Gilles Perron’s turn, B.A.M. Sc, son of André, to join the ranks as a controller. Today, Joseph-Euclide’s grandson perpetuates the work of their ancestors, by innovating and diversifying the company’s activities. J. Euclide Perron has been performing turn-key projects since the early years in 2000 and in 2008, the company is proud to have reached the fifth generation with Véronique Perron, Eng., daughter of Denis, who joined the company ranks as an estimator and project manager. J. Euclide Perron has been working in the Saguenay and Lac Saint-Jean communities for over 50 years. We have thus participated in the construction of several buildings that are part of our collective heritage.